These potatoes take on the smoky flavor of the grill and are a natural
accompaniment to any grilled meal. I recommend serving these with
bleu cheese burgers.
- 14 B-size red creamer potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Parboil quartered potatoes in water or chicken stock for 7 minutes.
Toss potatoes in a large bowl with oil, desired amount of herbs,
salt and pepper. Grill potatoes in batches over low heat, allowing
marks to show on cut sides. Grill for approximately 10 minutes or
until potatoes are tender. You can use any left over herbs to season