Use this to marinate meat, poultry and vegetables. Or use it to baste, back-base or as a dip. It’s also tasty added to Bloody Marys, Virgin Marys and Bullshots. And it’s great in salad dressings.
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, unstrained
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 3 thin slices lemon peel
- 1 tbsp packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce or other hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
In a glass or ceramic bowl, combine all the ingredients. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.