- 2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tbsps butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 –oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-oz can) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 (1-oz) squared unsweetened chocolate, melted
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with heavy foil. Set aside. Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of foil-lined pan. With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust. Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; spoon over vanilla batter. With table knife or metal spatula, gently swirl chocolate batter through vanilla batter to marble. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill at least 1 hour. Use foil to lift out of pan. For hearts, cut with heart-shaped cookie cutter, or with knife, cut around waxed paper heart shape or cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.